When a vacation becomes an obsession, while long-awaited date is not so close, we must react quickly and take charge. Rather than start a countdown that could turn into a real ordeal, as well take the time to live with this. Here are some tips to finally be surprised by the arrival of the holiday.
First of all, should not split its existence between a period of relaxation dedicated to recreation and another devoted to the obligations of work and home. No, do enter the holidays in your life! Take time to breathe and enjoy all the little pleasures of life!
- For coffee, prefer fresh fruit juice and other vitamin cocktails. Better, take the air by going to ask you a terrace.
- In the same way: do not stay in front of the computer clock at mealtime: get out! the restaurant, in a park, near a fountain… but in any case cut from the frantic pace of the office!
- In the evening, rather than you step into your car or subway, go walk, stop at the massage parlor, buy flowers for the house…
- Do things in the evening: sports, crafts, cultural programme.
- At home, enjoy your desires also to express your creativity and upgrade you warm interior. You must feel comfortable with you: then look for the decor, fragrances or music that make you feel good.
- And do not forget the weekends: it is also the opportunity to be a mini-vacation, get away and relax with friends and family.