You can trust OneClickDrive for knowing some tips for rent a car in Abu Dhabi before you actually go for the process.
Why should you trust us?
- Simply because we’ve been in the renting business for far too long to understand the ins and outs of everything.
- We’ve partnered with the best supercars and luxury car manufacturers in the world.
- We have removed major hassles from the process so that you can go cruising in your car before you know it.
Here are some tips.
Things to know before renting a car in Abu Dhabi
- Renting a car in Abu Dhabi means staying in the city. You cannot leave the city no matter how urgent the matter is. The car rentals are only limited to the boundaries of Abu Dhabi because of the license agreements between manufacturers and renters.
But of course, you can do that once you take the necessary permissions.
- You must have a valid license such as the International Driving Permit (IDP) along with your original home-country license to rent a car in Abu Dhabi if you are a foreigner.
- Every company has its own insurance policy. In case you run into an accident, you won’t be covered in any insurance policy, unless and until the renter specifies so.
- You should be at least 25 years old to drive a car in Abu Dhabi
- The majority of car rentals ask for a security deposit upfront, so make sure you have all your cards with you.
- You will have to pay all the charges incurring upon you. For example, charges, fines, or toll.
- For extra charges, you’ve to pay extra. Companies like ours do offer chauffeur and/or pick and drop services. Some services may even come free of charge.
- Every rental company has its own policy. In other words, one size doesn’t fit all. Always make yourself familiar with them before renting any car.
- Just like different policies, each company also has its own terms and conditions.
- If your car stops working somehow without any prior indication, you must call the company.
- Always notify the law enforcement agencies if there’s an accident or theft. Do not take matters into your own hands.