To who has not happened that feeling of having a little scary when comes the moment to fly in plane for the first time? Do not know how it will be the time of take-off will not let you think about other things you should consider when planning your trip.
Before it comes time to travel to your dream destination have to consider some recommendations that will be very useful during your flight.
- Make sure you have all the documents that you need to travel to destination.
- Take into account how much weight you can for travel. All airlines have a weight limit for carry (don’t forget that whenever you came return with more weight than you go out).
- Prepare a lightweight hand bag, but with everything that you need to make your trip a moment of distension (cameras, tablets or books).
- Remember that in your hand luggage, you cannot carry liquids or sharp objects.
- Travel with comfortable clothing, and wearing a light jacket to avoid being cold.
During the trip
- Keep your passport at hands always.
- Pay attention to the safety tips given by the crew.
- If you feel bad, you can ask for help from the flight attendants. They will help, among other things, to prevent jet lag.
- When taking off, some people feel that they hide the ears, can wear earplugs or just chew gum at that time to avoid this problem.
Tips for traveling by plane for the first time with children
If you are already a specialist in travel, but this is the first time you do it with children, these options are for you:
- It is recommended that the children are traveling from the sixth week of life
- Children from 0 to 2 years traveling on their parents lap.
Here are some tips for traveling by plane for the first time, although the most important of all is to remember to enjoy your trip and enjoy your vacation.